Separate names with a comma.
- At least I'm dressed now- the Sewaddle said, sorting out her leaves she brought to the others.
- Well, I live in that bush, all alone, and your friend happened to take a peek at me while I was dressing- the Sewaddle explained.
Is anyone here who wants to play this RP at all?
Thanks, so do I
The Sewaddle got back on the ground and picked a few leaves up before going back to the Alakazam, the Pichu and the Incineroar.
The Sewaddle's eyes were closes as she screeched.
- EEEEeeep.... Oh, thanks- she said when she noticed she was on the spoon.
- WAAAAA! STOP SHAKING YOUR HAND! LEMME GET OFF!- the Sewaddle yelled.
Thanks to the sticky strings stuck on her from chewing the off from the Pichu, the Sewaddle got stuck to the Incineroar's finger.
- Okay, I won't...
The Sewaddle went into a battle stance.
- You do not wanna mess with me, psychic!- she said, intimidatingly.
- It seems big enough- The Sewaddle answered as she climber off from the Incineroar then looked at where he came from.
- I wasn't- The Sewaddle looked back at the Pichu
The Sewaddle looked at her bush then looked back at the Incineroar.
- Yes- she answered.
The Sewaddle climbed up on the Incineroar until their heads were at the same height.
- So you're trying to tell me you're not living in bushes?-...
The Sewaddle looked up to the Incineroar.
- So you're not alone- she said to the Pichu
The Sewaddle started chewing off the sticky strings that held the Pichu down.
- You really should learn some more damaging moves- she said.