Anime Fidget Spinner Guide

Discussion in 'Anime Fidget Spinner' started by MatrixKyubi777, Jun 28, 2017.

1. MatrixKyubi777

MatrixKyubi777 Gacha-Robo's Right Arm

#1 MatrixKyubi777, Jun 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2017
    This is my Anime Fidget Spinner Guide for those that are new to the game hoping to get the most out of it without having to spend more than removing the ads:

Home: This where you can take a look at each of the characters you have currently on your team, you can see your Account Level which affects your fidget spinner's speed cap when you want to play around with each of the 5 fidget spinner on your team by rubbing your finger on your phone's touch screen. (you can earn gems this way and watch ads to also earn free gems.)

[​IMG]

It also keeps track of your highest amount of spins, how fast it's spinning when you do so, your total amount of rotations, your achievements, the options menu (where you can turn your music and sound effects and on & off, reduce lag, Data transfer, put in your promo code (444222333 - will net you 100 free gems if you haven't used the code.), reset your game data & show credits of who made the game,

Spinners: This is where you change your party or parties if you decide to make more than one, you can have up to 6 different teams. As you unlock more spinners you widen your options of who to use and play with.

[​IMG]

Tapping the spot at the bottom of the screen, chooses which unit at the top of the screen will be put where when selected.

Any time you click on the Details button you can chose a unit to see it's Sprite, Elements, Spinner type, Level, HP, Attack Power, it's Limit Break Cap X/X and how much of a boost it's getting for the extra units they have gotten so far.

You can hold up to 5 units in any given team

Gatcha: Here is where you spend your gems you earn from beating stages

[​IMG]

5 Gems for 1 unit and 50 for 10 units, even cooler they show what kind of units they have to offer, tapping the screen scrolls through them.

When you spin for your units it will become Blue, Red, Yellow, or Rainbow (Blue spins are extremely rare but unlucky and 5 stars are more common than you'd think)

They ranges from 3 star up to 6 star and the higher they are the more powerful they are
    but there is one thing that makes Gatcha buying worthwhile: Limit Break!

Instead of keeping your doubles they are automatically infused into your units to power them up

3 stars hold up to 300 copys for 100% bonus stats
    4 stars hold up to 200 copys for 100% bonus stats
    5 stars hold up to 100 copys for 100% bonus stats
    6 stars hold up to 25 copys for 100% bonus stats

Though the 6 stars may say 1% chance I think the drop rates feel more like at least around 3-5%

Battle: The Main Portion of the game where you will be unlocking your gems from beating stages, challenges, and powering up your units.

5 vs 5: You'll be started off with 5 spinners and make your way up the stages to prove your strength, level up your units as you go along and with every new stage earn 5 gems and raise the amount of experience you can get from beating a level rises.

Use that as a stepping stone to jump ahead and power up weaker units. Once you get past the first 100 levels the amount of gems you gain for grinding rises by allowing you to get 2 gems per win, and again at 200 to 3 gems. The more gems you can earn at a time the better, allowing you to earn more units and get closer to limit breaking.

The 3-6 Star Challenges: Here you can send your 3,4,5, or 6 star units off to battle against 10 random elemental units of 3,4,5, or 6 based on which star rank you choose to earn gems. They won't earn any exp but you gain 10 gems per victory the first time you win and it's a good way to put your raised units to use and to see how far you can get before you send them back to the 5 vs 5 for more powering up.

What happens when we fight:

In battle, everything is dictated by your level, star rank, limit break and your elemental chart, your spinner, and luck. As your spinners clash they'll begin to lose speed and likely miss or be critical hit more or sometimes it can be vice versa for other spinners.

When a spinner is defeated another will appear and the player that runs out of spinners loses, when you win you gain exp for your spinners in 5 vs 5 where the Challenges you'll gain Account Level experience only which is for Rank purposes.

[​IMG]

There is also a weakness chart it follows the usual like any match 3 game that tends to follow that style of battle.

Fire gets wrecked by Water
    Water gets wrecked by Wood
    Wood gets wrecked by Fire
    Light vs Dark will wreck each other

Rank: Technically the Online Scoreboard for the game itself, fight hard and make your way to the top, pretty much the whole point for your account level.

At this time of writing I've made it to the top at level 231!

How do I earn gems easily?:

My best tips I can give anyone in terms of the best way of getting the biggest bang for your gem buck is just using your 3 star unit, earning gems, use that promo code, and getting lucky on that gatcha spin. Getting to level 200 as soon as humanly possible you will be earning 3 gems per grind victory and those low level units will jump up fast: When or if you get a 5 or 6 star or unit make them your main and grind them until you can get a team going that will get you further and further along. Eventually you'll start switching out 5 star units for 6 stars and grinding them as well to make the best team you possibly can. getting is fight, leave the game on Auto Retry, and dim the screen when you sleep by the time you wake up you've earned anywhere from 1000 gems to up to 3500 or more and not a dollar spent past the ad removal.

Most fights will be easy and over time you'll just have to grind past your problems, however once you're past level 200 it is a lot more strategy based and you'll need a team of 5 or 6 stars to continue to rise. Persistence is key, if you can't beat it, try grinding for gems to get another 6 star unit and raise that up.

You can do it, it will just take some time and persistence.

What's our goal and end game to all of this?:

I'll keep it simple with a checklist and in order: as long as you're playing daily and follow my guide you'll reach them with time:

Collecting Units
    - Collect all 3 Stars Units: Completed (Can be done within a few days)
    - Collect all 4 Stars Units: Completed (Can also be done with a few days with night grinding)
    - Collect all 5 Stars Units :Completed (Took about a week to get them all)
    - Collect all 6 Stars Units: Completed (Took 18 days to get them all)

Limit Break
    -Limit Break Cap all 3 Stars units: Completed (As long as you gem grind you'll make eventually I'd say around 2 weeks)

-Limit Break Cap all 4 Stars Units: Completed ( I'd say anywhere from 2 weeks to 3 weeks)

-Limit Break Cap all 5 Star Units: Not Completed (At this moment in time I've got some at 40-65 so this could take a while)

-Limit Break Cap all 6 Star Units: Not Completed (The highest I have is 6/25 on Winter Slyph and 13/25 on Delicious Meinya many of them have yet to break 1/25. Call this the end game of end games for high level players.)

Leveling Up Units
    -Level all 3 Star Units to Max Level: Not Completed (When 4 Stars are done, I'll start this. My end game)
    -Level all 4 Star Units to Max Level: Not Completed
    -Level all 5 Star Units to Max Level: = Completed
    -Level all 6 Star Units to Max Level: = Completed

Challenge Battles (Optional)
    -Reaching Level 100 for 3, 4, 5, 6 Stars Challenges: When you've leveled them up you're free to do it at any time. Getting there is easy.
    -Reaching Level 200 for 3, 4, 5, 6 Stars Challenges: Likely due to the randomization of Spinners I'd recommend waiting til you have a bunch of units hit level cap before trying this one.
    -Reaching Level 300 for 3, 4, 5, 6 Stars Challenges: I wouldn't touch this until all your units are at max level with Limit Break capped. (This is your hardest boss for each Stars class)
    Final Thoughts:

Though with fingers crossed I really hope that Lunime will do more with this game, add more spinners in the future, allow for PvP fighting or even make an actual story behind this to add to what what the game currently is and give us a a Beyblade like story for battling with the fidget spinners.

Attached Files:

2. WaifuLord

WaifuLord Gacha-Robo's Right Arm

Very good guide >.<)b

3. MatrixKyubi777

MatrixKyubi777 Gacha-Robo's Right Arm

4. YasirSlasher

YasirSlasher Gacha-Robo's Right Arm

Well, you cannot Auto Retry without paying 3 dollars first. Now can you?

5. Coconut Hime-Chan

Coconut Hime-Chan Registered Catgirl

They did say pay for ad removal, which gets rid of ads and gives you the Auto Retry

6. YasirSlasher

YasirSlasher Gacha-Robo's Right Arm

And it's really worth it. You can grind XP and gems even when you're sleeping. 3 dollars (40k IDR) isn't really a great loss, though. IMO :)