I know I’ve been here for so long, but let me just tell u guys my story.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jasper Angel, Feb 13, 2018.

1. Jasper Angel

Jasper Angel A Purple Kawaii neko

Hi there, I’m Jasper Angel... and my real name is Ysabela.So I went to Lunime becuz I thought I can make more friends here. You see, I’m really an introvert in real life. I don’t really like going out that much and stuff. But I know my personality, I like making friends here, in this iPad of mine. When I was just a kid, I get bullied because of my name. They kept calling me “Ysabelly”, or “BellyBela” (Pls. don’t laugh), and I think I’m just.... nothing like the others. I keep thinking “ why did God even give me life?” And that’s when I wanted to commit ................ But then, a teacher saw me eating in a dark corner, with no friends, and sat next to me and talked about what I planned to end my life. Then the teacher told me, “hey, don’t think about that. God loves you, that’s why he gave you life. You must love your life even if you suffer from bad things, because we are not perfect”. Then after she left, I felt ok and decided not to end my life. That’s why I’m really an introvert. I don’t like making that much friends because when I start making friends, probably that will tease me and bully me. I just want to stay here, chatting with u guys. Because it’s much safer here, you don’t get to hit each other because u guys are fighting or argumenting. I get to share u guys artworks of mine and stuff.

Now this is my story. Pls. don’t laugh at the names the bullies named me, it’s insulting...

2. MarkedSniper

MarkedSniper Wandering Nomad.

Hey, i understand you flly, bc i had same in my childhood also. Even if i fron other country. We're not that much different in aome things, you know. That why we need friends - to help eachothers when need, say a word to make a smile.

3. Jasper Angel

Okay...thanks for that ^v^

4. MarkedSniper

MarkedSniper Wandering Nomad.

Your welcome :)

5. Fuzzball

Fuzzball The girl who's addicted to stripes/BOX KEEPER

The same for me actually, but with.. my siblings as usual are always talking to each other (same as my parents) and for me, I just look at the window and always think of something like drawings.. when I'm in school, sometimes people just don't get me, I mean they're also noisy and stuff and I do the same too and only one person is there for me... So yeah (pretty much, my childhood story is just me and my siblings being all silent..)

6. Jasper Angel

Okey

7. Wedran

Wedran Cheesy wiggler DJ

ask a good portion of this site. were almost all introverts, and if someone is a bully... well there probably gonna get banned.
    (also just sidenote, i dont think god really cares but dont let that make you sad, you believe whatever you want.)

8. KennethTheStoryteller

KennethTheStoryteller 『Storyteller』

Shiyza... now I gotta think of a deep message... give me a moment, may take me a while...

Jasper Angel likes this.
  9. Jasper Angel

Thank u for that ^v^

10. Jasper Angel

Hehe,okey ^v^

11. KennethTheStoryteller

You rarity, like all the others. That means that you special, but you are special because you are your own person. There is never a same person and honestly, I never seen that name before. We are all introverts or at least I think so... We may experience similar things, but never truly same thing. Beyond death is nothing well... it's best to live through your life in peace, be a Kool dude. Be calm and collected. Maybe do thing what you could do while you're with the safe space, maybe draw something, a write beautiful story. Instead of residing in the abyss, it's best to be at the edge, thinking, but calmly and well... alright. Perhaps you're already doing that, idk. Anyway, I might as well draw a special picture while I'm at it. Later.

Jasper Angel likes this.
  12. Jasper Angel

Thank you for that...SPEECH Kenneth, hehe. And, umm, the funny part there is this thing: “honestly, I never seen that name before”. Ohmigosh you just made me laugh there ^v^ Anyways, thank u for that speech and I’m not gonna lie but u just made me feel better ^v^

KennethTheStoryteller likes this.
  13. Wedran

Wedran Cheesy wiggler DJ

heres another deep message:
    the ocean is great.

14. KennethTheStoryteller

Yay.

Jasper Angel likes this.
  15. Jasper Angel

Really?

16. Wedran

Wedran Cheesy wiggler DJ

yes.
    bad puns are kinda my thing around here.

17. Jasper Angel

18. Jasper Angel

I love my name, but some of my classmates wants me to be named “Augustine”. They say it matches me. Not trying to brag...or anything.

19. Jasper Angel

Which one do you like the best?

20. KennethTheStoryteller

Hmm.... "my vow to God" or "To increase", I don't know.