J's Journal

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by Gacha-Gal-J, Dec 3, 2017.

1. Gacha-Gal-J

Gacha-Gal-J The Illuminati's Neko Demon Maid

Passage #12: What's in a name?

"OKAY EVERYONE IS HERE RIGHT?!"

"Creator calm down." Said J, one of the many girls who share the same name

"I would if I could! NOW. IMA GIVE YOU NICKNAMES CAUSE IF WE EVER HAVE TO GET TOGETHER SO IT"LL BE LESS CONFUSING."

She points to the one from Unfortunate? Beginnings "YOU! THE ORIGINAL ONE. YOU SHALL BE CALLED JESSIE"

"Ah! What is even going on?!" Jessie says very confused

"Don't ask. Wait why am I here and how does this work." said Admin

"You were based on me and don't ask. But cause your name is Lucilia you can leave."

"Well bye. Come on Jessie. I'll take you back." She makes a portal appear.

"Okay....Who are you?" Jessie asks still confused.

"You'll meet me later." They go threw the portal and it closes behind them.

"...Anyway....YOU!" She points to J "YOU WILL STILL BE CALLED J CAUSE THAT'S WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING"

"So....this was pointless?"

"....Yes now you can leave."

J leaves.

She points to the one from the adventures of a gacha summoner, unlike the rest of them she was excited to get a nickname "YOU SHALL BE CALLED THE SUMMONER."

"...Really. That's all you got?"

"..What did you expect? You are the only summoner in this group."

"But that's not-"

"Goodbye!" she opens a portal under The summoner.

"OH YOU SON OF A-" She falls in and it closes behind her.

"...Knowing me she fell on her face. Anyway...YOU!" she points to the one of the screen shots "YOU SHALL BE CALLED JESS CAUSE THAT'S WHAT EVERYONE CALLS YOU. "

"You should really give that universe a better name" Jess leaves.

"I'll cross that bridge when I get to it. ANYWAY LAST ONE!" She points the one from On My Honor " YOU SHALL BE LADY J CAUSE I GOT NOTHING ELSE"

"Wait. What about you and the other universes?"

"I'll just add what universe they are from. And...I'LL STILL BE CREATOR J OR THE CREATOR. NOW LEAVE CAUSE I GOT S-"

"You can't curse."

"I was gonna say stuff but that works. NOW LEAVE SO I CAN WORK"

She does leaving The Creator alone. She heads to her laptop and starts writing even though she should be making comics like she said-

"HEY! I DIDN'T KNOW I WOULD GET SICK AND THUS NOT FEEL LIKE MAKING SOME! SO SHUT IT NARRATOR!"

Okay,okay. Fine....The end I guess.

2. MarkedSniper

MarkedSniper Wandering Nomad.

Worst roll call ever -_-

Beepboxer108 and Gacha-Gal-J like this.
  3. Gacha-Gal-J

Being sick has messed up my brain. Medication has not helped.

Beepboxer108 likes this.
  4. MarkedSniper

Need a MEEEEEDDIIIICC here

5. Beepboxer108

Beepboxer108 Prince of the Underworld/Psy's Husband

Creator B: Why couldn't I come again...?

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  6. Gacha-Gal-J

Cause I can't get you sick my child.

Beepboxer108 likes this.
  7. Beepboxer108

Beepboxer108 Prince of the Underworld/Psy's Husband

Creator B: but I wanted to come...

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  8. MarkedSniper

._. *as usual rejected*

9. MarkedSniper

;-; ._.

10. Gacha-Gal-J

#30 Gacha-Gal-J, Dec 31, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2018
    Passage #13: A poem

(Something I made for the Shenanigans High School rp. Putting it here so I can find it easier later)

This is my confession
    As dark as I am
    I will always
    Find enough light
    To adore you to pieces
    With all of my pieces

11. Gacha-Gal-J

Passage #14: A Clusmy Neko's past

"Ugh...I wish I could bring chocolate with me..At least I would be less scared.." Jess sighed. She was on a plane flying for Nehnetk, the sight of her new school and home.

"I hope this helps...At least I won't be alone..." She lets her mind wander and think about the events that brought her here...

"Give that back!" She called out. One of her tormentors was holding her notebook just high enough so she couldn't reach it.

"Ha ha! The take it! Ow wait, you can't!"

"Grr..." she jumps up trying to get it but it is just out of reach.

"Weakling!" He shoves her to the ground. That's when she snapped. She stands up and with one hand grabs a pointed stick by her feet and with her other handgrabbed him by his shirt collar and pulls him to her level.

"Give it or..." She holds the stick by on of his eyes "We see how you bleed."

He drops the notebook and backs away in fear "F-freak!" He runs off

"Heheh..." she smiles rather smugly "That'll teach him." She walks to her house but trips "Oof! Ugh...my head.."

The next day...

Once again she is alone. Sitting in the grass hugging her knees.

"Why isn't anyone doing anything to me? At least when they made fun of me they acknowledged me..."

Her sister walks over to her

"Hey sis. Mom and Dad want to talk."

"Okay..." She stands up and walks inside...

"I'm what!?"

"Jess it's for your own good." Said her mother

"But I don't want to go! And what kind of name is Nehnetk?!"

"You'll be staing with your aunt and uncle and that's final."

"But!"

"No butts. Now get ready. You'll be leave tonight."

"Ugh.." she goes upstairs to her room to pack.

"Hey sis...I'm going to be at a sleepover but I want you to have this so take it now." Late at night her sis held out and box that was tided with ribbon "Open it on the plane." Jess takes the box and her sister hugs her.

"I'll call you when I get there..."

"Okay...have a safe trip..." her sister waves as she drives off

'The box' she thinks snapping out of her daze 'She said to open it on the plane' She takes it out and undos the ribbon. It's a notebook, but a new bigger one and a pencil case to go with it. On the first page Sam had written 'Be yourself. Things will go better this time around-Samantha'

She smiles "Yeah...I hope."

"Attention passagers. We are arriving at Nehnetk. Please fasten your seatbelts"

"Well...time to find out.."

12. Gacha-Gal-J

#32 Gacha-Gal-J, Jan 5, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
    Passage #15: Character Randomness

(I was bored and this happened. Inspired by tumblr text posts. Will make more)

Admin: If you think about it, the process of signing the birthday song and cutting the cake is extremely satanic.

Admin: No seriously imagine it this way...

Admin: A small gathering of people huddle around a around an object on fire, chanting ritualistically a repetitive song in unison until the fire is blown out and a knife is stabbed into the object.

River: You must be fun at parties.

Admin: Birthday parties.

The Creator: Depression is when you don't care about anything.

The Creator: Anxiety is when you care too much about everything.

The Creator: And having both is like 'what.'

Nicole: You are now one day closer to eating your next plate of nachos.

Breeze: That is the most hopeful think I've ever heard.

Rainbow: But what if I die tomorrow and never eat any nachos?

Admin: Then tomorrow is nacho lucky day.

River: Get out.

Jessica: Hey.

Jessica: Have you guys every realized...

Jessica: The brain named itself

Lady: It's too late for this crap omg.

Jessie(5 years after UB): Adult life might be full of pain and suffering but at least we don't have to do PE anymore.

13. Gacha-Gal-J

Passage 16: Words mean more than what you think.

I'm writing this while I'm still steaming from the argument even though I shouldn't. Because then I might say, or in this case type, things I don't mean. When I'm much calmer, maybe in the next day or so, I'll fix it up a bit.

Today my mother and my had an argument about my grades. I wasn't doing the homework so they weren't very good. Some of you might know that already. Anyway my mother said that the reason I didn't do it was cause I didn't care and I wanted to be in my own little world.

See, here's some background on my mother. Her mom died when she was 13 leaving her and 5 siblings (3 sisters and 2 brothers) alone with her father who often got drunk and well...yeah. And of course she had to work as a maid. So she had experience with heart break.

Now back to the present. See I think you all know that I have a lot of issues. And I won't bring up the fact that it took them 13 and a half years to finally prove that something was wrong with me. (If you can tell, I'm very bitter about it.) My anxiety makes me worry about what will happen if I fail. My depression makes me not want to do it, seeing no point of it. My insomnia makes me awake, only for anxiety to make me feel guilty about it. And even if I try to do it, A.D.D makes it hard for me to focus.

So yeah, I do care I just can't do it or it's just a struggle.

As for my own little world...I feel like that's more of a have no other choice. There just doesn't seem that there was a place for me in my own world. Another girl which no one seems to care about (I know this is not true but...Depression). So I go to a place where I can be okay.

Anyway back to the argument. After it was done I left the bathroom. But I was not done. I wanted to say something. But I couldn't find the words to say. I walked downstairs in shame and went to work on my homework

See writing is no problem for me. So I rather write my feelings then talk about them (Unless I'm very upset, tired, or want a hug) so one time I wrote down how she made me feel and I got in trouble for it. That day was the day I became sacred to talk about my feelings to my mother. She doesn't remember it but I do.

Even now I still can't focus on my homework because of what she said still bothering me.

She says that sometimes words are just words. Well sometimes words can be the reason why you think that.

14. MarkedSniper

I feel you. My grandma alqays not taking me srious, when i saying to her,that i'm studying for real. Plus all this problema.... Gah ! How i just want to hide from them....

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  15. Kikicocobell

Kikicocobell Gentle Dragon-girl / ticking time bomb of rage

I can relate... sort of. I literally cant talk about my feelings around... any of my family... except my mom. half the time when I try to vent my emotions during the day my mom either gets distracted and/or pulled away for some stupid reason by one of my sisters, and once I finally get her attention after she's been pulled away I've already suppressed the emotion into the back of my mind... on rare occasions I'll be venting and all of a sudden my older sister buts into the conversation and turns everything I say into a joke completely belittling my emotions... then there's my problem where I hold all of my emotions in and once I let them out there's no stopping it... uh imagine a huge dam braking and you have the situation. I'm put in a mindset where it feels unsafe to talk in my own home. I already retreated to sitting on my laptop all day going into an online world where I'm actually listened to and my deep emotions aren't immediately turned into jokes for the amusement of others...

... sorry I... haven't vented in a while I kind of took out my anger on my keyboard... sorry again

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  16. Gacha-Gal-J

#36 Gacha-Gal-J, Jan 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2018
    Passage #17: Character Randomness Part 2

(I made more, no regrets.)

Admin: Tall people: If we are walking please take into consideration my tiny legs. I can't keep up with you. Please think of my tiny legs, I don't want to be jogging to keep up with your leisurely stroll you TITANS

Shade: Just get a pair of roller skates and hold on to my sleeve, we don't got all day.

Creator S: Hi I'll be auditioning for congress and I'll be singing American Idiot by Green Day

Creator J: WHERE ARE THESE COMING FROM FRKM

Gato: "Is it push or pull" I panic to myself as the doors come to a closer

Lyla: Panic! at the doorway

Jessica: Well at least someone closed the gosh darn door

Ash: Hey guys I'm making french toast sticks in the oven. I'm gonna take a quick nap wake me up in 5 minutes so I can flip them over.

5 minutes later...

Admin: Ash It's been 5 minutes flip your sticks.

Ash: Snnnnzzzzz...

Admin: ASH YOUR STICKS!

Jessica: Depression is like trying to peel a potato with another potato its not fun it doesn't work and you just wanna cry

Glitch:...Why is this such a good metaphor what the flip.

Lady: And then people are 'God! Why don't you just get a peeler!?" And they hand you ANOTHER FREAKING POTATO.

Blank: I've said this before but then it got better.

Jessie: We live on a floating rock in a giant space that has no real end

Jessie: And you want me to me to memorize vocabulary words.

Samantha: It's stuff like this that make me want to go outside and freak out sometimes.

Admin: What do you call a snobbish criminal going down the stairs?

Nicole: I don't know, what?

Admin: A condescending con descending.

River: Get out

Rainbow: That was beautiful.

Shade: The stars are beautiful tonight.

Admin: Yeah

Shade: You know who else is beautiful?

Admin: *blushes*

Shade: Mother Nature.

Bastet: Anubis tried to pick up a banana to make it look like he was talking on the phone but all the bananas in the bunch came with it and he just looked at me and went "I guess it's a conference call"

J: A+++ recovery

Tech: Don't encourage him.

Lady: Do authors cry when they kill the best character or do they smile, laugh and have a cup of tea with satan.

Jessica: The main difference between my sis and me.

17. Kikicocobell

Kikicocobell Gentle Dragon-girl / ticking time bomb of rage

xD

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  18. MarkedSniper

XD

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  19. Gacha-Gal-J

#39 Gacha-Gal-J, Feb 8, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 9, 2018
    Passage #18: I forgive.

They are never going to see this but I don't care. To those who made fun of me:

I forgive you.

I forgive you for excluding me.

I forgive you for those cruel things you said.

I forgive you for still holding on the them.

Even with the issues it gave me, low self esteem, the depression, the anxiety and low self worth I still forgive.

Because if it wasn't for all that I would be here.

I wouldn't have found my friends and know who I am. So...

I thank you. For all of that.​

20. Gacha-Gal-J

Passage #19: Motherly

I think I realized why I'm motherly and overprotective.

Being the oldest sibling is one, Sam is often the one who comes to me for help mostly because I'm the only one home usually, my grandmother can't help well and My parents work a lot. I also teach her about things that will help her. For example actually when she was younger I taught her about prime and composite numbers and recently she had a lesson on it which she breezed through.

Then I'm the oldest kid in my family. I have 6 younger cousins with the oldest besides me and my sis is about 11 and the youngest is only 1 year old. So we differ in age quite a bit. And I have to 'set an example' for them. Yeah no. I just keep them from killing each other and fighting. Luckily for me the younger ones listen to me more and the older ones don't get in trouble so I'm good mostly....Expect when the younger ones play rough with me. And the youngest is still a bit afraid of me.

And then I'm the oldest friend. I get along with kids younger than me cause I have a childish personality. There not that younger, one of my best friends (Kayla) Is only a year younger. Most are met from girl scouts and my jiu jitsu classes cause they don't go to my school and know about what the people say about me there. They are pretty cool and are the few people who can deal with my insanity.

But...I think the biggest reason is that people didn't seem to care about me much. I don't want others to suffer like me. I act like a mom cause I want to help. I want to know that even if I'm not okay they are. I be protective cause I want to keep them safe.

And so far...It's worked. And I'm happy because of that.