Kenn's U. Lunar Adventure (Pokémon)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 18, 2018.

?

Which fossil should I get..?

1. Plume

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  2. Armor

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  3. Dome

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  4. Root

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  5. Sail

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. KennethTheStoryteller

KennethTheStoryteller 『Illuminati Gag』

#1 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 18, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
    Kenn came from Kanto to live with the differences of Alola. However, there are some differences that he didn't realize.

Hello, I am Kennex.. I remember being a Pokémon champion with my pokemon, Chesnaught and Blastoise... However, a light shined before my eyes. Its s if i was thrown back in the past... I was in front of the handsome professor, Sycamore. He seem to ask me these particular question... I woke up, sweating... I was on my bed. My little fletching was just waking me up. I can't help but feel like something changed...

I quited the nuzlocke. I'm am no longer playing the game. Instead, I'm playing Pokémon ultra sun so I can help my friend Alex and such. I kinda already progressed through some parts...

I never done a nuzlocke before and well... I'm also assisting Jess on the whole trading thing. I suppose I'll tell you my story as I play through it.

Rules of the nuzlocke:

1. Catch the first pokemon you find in an area
    2. No repeats unless that pokemon has died
    3. If a pokemon faints it can no longer be used.
    4. Starter Clause: Aka the starter can't die. (Will try not to take advantage of this)
    5. Shiny Clause: Shiny's can't die (Will not get a shiny so don't worry about this XD)
    Badges: 1
    -------------------
    Party:

Level 15 ShuriKen (Froakie) - Aquacorde Town, given.
    Moves: Lick, Growl, Quick Attack & Bubble.
    -------------------

Level 16 Pi (Pidgey) - Route 2, 1st caught.
    Moves: Tackle, Gust, & Sand attack
    -------------------

Level 5 (Scraggy) - Verdant Road, 1st caught
    Moves: Leer, Low kick & Sand Attack.
    -------------------

Level 15 Riley (Rilou) - Détourner Way, 1st caught.
    Moves: Quick Attack, Foresight, Feint & Counter
    -------------------

Level 15 KoolCoal (Charmander) - Luminous City, given.
    Moves: Metal Claw(later.. not yet), Scratch, Ember & Smokescreen
    -------------------
    Boxed:

Level 16 FletchBlitz (Fletchling) - Ouvert Way, 1st caught.
    Moves: Tackle, Quick Attack, Peck & Growl

-------------------

Level 8 Skiddala (Skitty) - Parterra Way, First caight
    Moves: Tail whip, Tackle, Foresight & Attract
    -------------------
    Rested:

Level 14 Leedle (Beedrill) - Santalune Forest , 1st caught.
    Moves: Poison Sting, Harden, Fury Attack & Infestation.
    -------------------

Party:

Boxed:

2. KennethTheStoryteller

#2 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 18, 2018
    Looked around my room to see a Wii... seems like we never really updated to our current year... yep... I sure remember playing Wii Sports, good old times... I wonder how's my brother, since he's in hoenn. *cough*Pokémon Omega/Alpha*cough*. I changed from my pajamas and headed downstairs. I really can't shake the feeling of nostalgia...

Ming, my mother's girlfriend has been helping me taking care of me ever since my mother and brother has went overseas... She's my own mom. I'm not sure when they will be coming back... Ming tells me to go outside and meet my neighbors. As I already assume, Serena and uhh... Shauna? Oh god, I forgotten... Ehh... I'll re-remember.

We group up, meeting Tierno and Trevor. Tierno is a chubby dancer who have this groovy vibe. I though Trevor was a girl for a second until the they referred him as "He". I was given a choice if what starter to choose... This time, I chose Froakie. Knowing his evolution line, I named him ShuriKen. Yep, I can feel your cringe over my narcissism. Heh... Nothing seems out of the ordinary so far...

Beepboxer108 and Gacha-Gal-J like this.
  3. Gacha-Gal-J

Gacha-Gal-J The Illuminati's Neko Demon Maid

Amazing Nickname. why do I get the feeling you chose that to beat my starter

4. KennethTheStoryteller

Well, I'm not gonna choose fennikin and uhh.. I already had chespin last time.

5. KennethTheStoryteller

#5 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 18, 2018
    Shauna would battle me. I send my ShuriKen to use pound on on the Fennekin. For some reason... the attack gave the Fennekin a very... very apparent bruise. I ordered ShuriKen to use bubble... The Fennekin is majorly injured, as if it could die at any moment... Shauna would carry the Fennekin, using a potion. She would do a light smile... I feel... Guilty...

I headed back home to sends the Professor's letter to Ming. I'm going onwards to my adventure... This is more grim... To be honest... I'm not even sure if I belong here... I gathered my bag and petted my pet Rhyhorn one last time before I head out into Kalos... I would get the poke balls and the potion from the shop and headed in Avance Trail.

Gacha-Gal-J and Beepboxer108 like this.
  6. KennethTheStoryteller

#6 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 18, 2018
    Through Avance Trail, I caught a pidgey. Serena would demonstrate on how to capture a pokemon... even though I kinda already one. I met a Youngster named Austin. He have a Zigzagoon, who only seem to be using tailwhip... unfortunately, I killed his pokemon, using the Pidgey I recently caught... he cried as he looked at his crushed dreams and ambitions... He had to face reality...

"Y-You should have... T-told.please me you were That Strong..."
    I headed in Santalune Forest, where Shauna would follow and assist me. I spotted some poke balls and walked through the wild grass... I can hear the echoing of a pokemon... I manage to obtain an anidote, putting it in my blue bag. A weedle approaches my Pi would use tackle on the weedle twice... The weedle had fallen... After getting those pokeballs, I can see Serena waiting for me... Shoot, these damn Weedle, they poisoned Pi!? I manage to catch that damn weedle... Shauna, can you heal us? Btw, I named him Leedle.

Hey look, it's Austin again... he has a Scatterbug and a Fletching... He seems to be a tough trainer, since he doesn't have a starter with him... I defeated his pokemon... Looking at the defeated, fallen ones... He looked at me with such determinaton..

"I may lost three... but I'll beat you along my journey."
    When am I getting out this Forest... I met a Lass named Anna who have a Pikachu. Oh dear... I don't have a pokemon who's resistance to a Pikachu. So far, it only seem to use tail whip and Growl. Haven't seen any attack based moves yet... Oh no... can Leedle go against him... I'm honestly worried... Especially after that thundershock... The poison is getting to Pikachu, while Weedle continuously uses string shot... it's defeated... She hold her Pikachu, who's beyond sick...

"I'm... shocked..."
    There's a lot of wild pokemon that was been approaching me... Thankfully, the party didn't die yet... We are finally heading out of the forest! You know... Tierno reminds me of this professor I have heard about before the reset... We all head out of the forest as a group. *sigh* ... Time to go.

7. Melodyfox

Melodyfox Gacha-Robo's Right Arm

:0 Wow this sounds Amazing >u<

8. KennethTheStoryteller

#8 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 18, 2018
    Through Ouvert Way, I met a young preschooler named Oliver... He's gonna regret becoming a trainer. He sends out a Caterpie. In response, I send out Leedle. The Caterpie only seem to be using tackle and string shot at the moment. Leedle was ordered using poison sting... I defeated one of his two pokemon. The next pokemon is Azurill. Huh, poison is super effective against it... Oh yeah... Fairy types... After defeating the kiddo. His response towards his defeat is a big smile... I can see a tear in his eye... he's staying polite, like he would say.

On the path ahead, there's a preschooler named Ella. She only have one pokemon with her, which is a Pichu. I used a potion on Leedle after he had faced a Thunder shock. In the preschooler's response, her pichu would use tail whip and attract. Finally, the pichu is poisoned. She waited for Pichu to wake up... unaware of its death... she cried.

Leedle is evolving, glowing as the area around us is a misty blue... It became a Kakuna. I was surprised and hugged it, happy of its evolution. I walked down the stairs of the four and saw a glimpse of skater... huh... There was a school girl named Bridget. She have a bidoof, as her only pokemon. I killed it.

I recently caught a Fletching in the route, in which I named it FletchBlitzs. Another trainer... He's a schoolboy named Brighton. He have a Pansage as his first pokemon. Next is Pansear, the fire parallel to Pansage. He also got Panpour. I killed them btw. Yep... He doesn't seem bothered... at least not openly...

I reached the Town, Sanalune Town.

9. KennethTheStoryteller

Thanks.

Beepboxer108 likes this.
  10. KennethTheStoryteller

#10 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 19, 2018
    I'm training at the Détourner Way. I met a Rising Star named Louise. She have both a Psyduck and a Litleo. Psyduck have this move called Water sport, which weakens fire moves. Litleo has ember. I remember using Leedle and Fletchblitz. Speaking of Psyduck, I kinda killed one through the wild grass.

Through the wild grass, I encountered a Rilou. I fought and weakened it with my Leedle. It took some pokeballs, but I manage to capture the damn thing... I'm not sure what to name it...

11. Gacha-Gal-J

Hmm...How about Riley?

12. KennethTheStoryteller

Hmmm... M'kay

13. Gacha-Gal-J

Yus. It fits for a few reason. One cause it starts with R and in the anime and gen 4 games, there is character named Riley who uses a Lucario. (And in the games gives you a Riolu egg)

14. KennethTheStoryteller

Yeah, I know.

15. KennethTheStoryteller

#15 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 19, 2018
    During my time in Détourner Way, I battled a rising star named Loïs. He had a Rilou, in which I in response also used Rilou. The Rilou used quick attack each other. The battle was very fast. Eventually, Riley have reached low hp. I switched him out with Pi... His Rilou was blown away... Huh...

Preschool Ella came from Ouvert Way to challenge me with Bunnelby. It uses tackle on Riley. This time, he was be to won a battle on his own. Ella began angry by the fact her second Pokémon has rested, running off.

I'm done from the Detourner Way. I decided to battle this skater, who have this Zigzagoon. Leeds was sent out, using poison sting, the Zigzagoon uses tackle twice, in which Leelee uses poison sting again. Leedle's attack was lowered from the growl caused by the Zigzagoon. Poison sting... Finally, it's poison! Leedle's has been using string shot to lower Zigzagoon's speed. Death by poison... Zig has fallen. I can enter the gym now!

16. KennethTheStoryteller

#16 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 19, 2018
    Upon entering the gym, I looked at the stunning pictures of bug typed Pokémon and the environment around them. I had to rode down this string, that leads to the actual gym. There, I have landed in what appears to be a web. I had to defeat these youngsters and a lass to reach the gym leader. At some point, Leedle became a Beedrill!

Before my eyes is a beautiful women, my crush... heh. She have this camera hanging around from the straps wrapped around her neck. She wear this turtleneck and her blonde hair curls. I challenged Gym leader Viola! She sends out a Surskit. In my response, I send out ShuriKen. Surskit pulled a quick attack, as my Froakie was about to pound. Just keep pounding... Surskit got crushed. Looks like ShuriKen level up and learned Lick. I switched to Riley afterwards. She sent out Vivillon... such an angelic creature... Who am I kidding... that's #666. That damn move, infestation... Rilou has bothered by the bugs biting into him, in which he eventually switch to FletchBlitz. I'm running out of potions... You can do this Pi! Luckily... No Pokémon died... except for Viola's.

She congrats me as gives my a badge and a tm, Infestation. I went to the pkmn center to heal up my team before I go on my journey... preparing. Time to update the Pokémons.

17. KennethTheStoryteller

#17 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 19, 2018
    Through Parterra Way, I collected some poke balls littered around the garden as well as battling this old man named Wheaton. He's a gardener around these parts. He sends out a Corphish. ShuriKen would use lick, and it paralyzed the Corphish. The Corphish in response used bubble, in which I really isn't effective. Oh shoot, Corphish used Vice grip on ShuriKen! Alright, just need to use a super potion... Killed his pokemon. Time to wander some more!

My leedle almost died by a skater's Pidgey. Through laziness, I skipped through the trainers and wild grass... for now. I met these duo named Dexio and... uhhh... shoot... I forgot her name. They sure dress so... Formal. They guided me to the professor. I battled the professor, in which he's currently using starters. Leedle almost ed died from the bulbasuar, only having 3 hp. I had to switch him with FletchBlitz.

Oh yeah, Serena and Shauna arrived. I send out Riley, to face squirtle. Squirtle has repeatedly been using water gun on Rilou. Poor thing. Eventually, there's charmander. He was instantly fainted by Shuriken. Keyword is fainted. None of the Starters seem to die. He offered me a starter, in which I chose a Charmander. He informed me on how Starter have the ability to live beyond death, in an unfortunate immortal kind of way.

18. KennethTheStoryteller

#18 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 19, 2018
    There's Lysandre and Diantha... They are in the cafe, discussing something vague... Something about the beauty of immortality... If I remember correctly... Team flare goal was about beauty in a reset my initial universe... Meh, this is a reset... more less... Lysandre would introduce us to the champion, Diantha and we would just froze in amazement... Serena said she'd stay by the cafe for a bit.

I would head back to Parterra Way to kill a pokefans', a gardener's a preschooler's pokemon. I would use Charmander, in which I named KoolCoal. He would burn the pokemon with ember, as if it he could reach one-shot... which isn't necessarily bad until I need to capture a pokemon here. I still haven't caught one in the area. Time for me to rest and update.

19. KennethTheStoryteller

#19 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 20, 2018
    In Parterra Way, I faced a garderner who taught me about Geometrical Garden. Upon the journey, I encountered a Skitty. I caught it and named it Skidadala. Yep. I should restock and charge my 3ds Holocast...

20. KennethTheStoryteller

#20 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 21, 2018
    On my way through Versant Road, I met a lucario, attracted to my aura... in non-sexual way, what's wrong with you people for thinking the dirty. There was a skater who I encountered named Korrina. She is a gym leader in the next town, I think. She left... I battled a set of twins who uses plusel and minun. I Send out KoolCoal and Leedle. I won.

I encountered a horde of Scraggy... They nearly killed my whole until I switch to Pi. Pi have the ability, keen eye, in which moves that lower it's states in a way such as making the vision blurry wouldn't work against the holder of the ability. I caught a Scraggy and named it Swaggy. I switched him with FletchBlitz.