Some Literature Club

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 16, 2018.

1. KennethTheStoryteller

KennethTheStoryteller 『A Trinity』

#1 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2018 at 7:04 AM
    Hello, I am Narrator K. This reality, our reality is damned to be tampered with. We could start with a something generic like a high school setting, unless you're feeling old at the moment. I don't blame you, I'd feel old too. Hmmm... everything takes place within the library, if you need to exit the roleplay for long periods of time, make sure to check out. Here's the application form below. There's a plot, it whether the subject can be saved from himself. However, he may not be the only one suffering.

Side note: This is a more realistic, yet a somewhat reality shifting roleplay. I suppose you can have two characters, one aware of the whole roleplay and one that just go along with the story, unaware.

Bio in which page: 1, 2,

1. Please refrain from one-liner, basically those single lines that describes the person action... but not so much... this also causes double posting...
    2. Please refrain from double posting. It mustn't take two post to describe a single action. Instead if the rp is inactive, you can edit your post.
    3. Don't post too fast...
    4. Keep the Library clean. I am not a person of cleaning other people's mess...
    5. If you were to bring food, you're responsible along with those who took a bite.

2. kawaiimidnight

kawaiimidnight Rare 3-Star Unit

name: tsubaki

race: human

skills: has 10/10 gun skills

apperence : her eyes are like white but also grey, blonde hair thats useally scruffy , wears a white like dress

3. KennethTheStoryteller

#3 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 16, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    There was two people managing the library, they placed their forms on in the bin. They look at their worktable to see that their desk is full of stacks of paper. It's unorganized, and perhaps never will be. It's was dark outside, only seeing the dark clouds shine upon by the moon.

They see someone entering. She seem to check in the library, what's her name..?
    What an interesting name indeed... I suppose Kendall is getting the place warmed up, it is getting quite cold after all. She starts to light a fire in the fireplace.

Gacha-Gal-J likes this.
  4. Serenity(^3^)

Serenity(^3^) A smol amateur animator

Name: Serenity Fujita
    Role: Member
    Race: Human, Japanese - Philippine (Currently In U.S., California)
    Skills: Casual Human, I Don't Know My Talents, Yet.
    Your Photo: I have heterochromia iridum, and I feel uncomfortable about it. Unusual silver hair, unknown if born or dyed at birth. I wear a casual uniform, and, nothing much really. (This was the closest picture I had for this type of rp)
    0df766c2-b119-4a7f-b689-56dd7f2ff975.png

5. Ź3pHýŘ

Ź3pHýŘ A Crazy Pickle Has Appeared!

Name: Paul Williams. (Preferred to be called Airborne)
    Role: Member
    Race: Human, European - Japanese
    Skills: He can draw portraits of himself with his friends and siblings.
    Your Photo: White haired (dyed at the age of 16 for no reason at all.) His eye colour is faded blue, wearing a pair of glasses. He often wear plain white shirts and black pants. (Rarely wears his polo after classes)

(Is personally included to the bio? Or not)

6. Zeroth

Zeroth 『Unlisted』

Name : Saito Haruka
    Role : Student. Not a member of the literature club but spends a lot of time reading at the library.
    Nationality : Japanese
    Skills : He is very knowledgable on most of the school's subjects, as well as fantasy fiction in general. To those able to see the true workings of the world where he lives, he does not seem to have a "presence" as anyone else would.
    Your Photo : The photo shows the figure of a young man giving off a slight smile. His physique appears to be average, with a moderately light skin and an unkempt reddish brown hair parted to the left which reaches up to his neck. Over his school uniform, he wears a dark brown hooded jacket.
    Other Information : Before we get started with his involvement in the story, it's advised to watch this video first since things could get very vague at times. While his backstory isn't entirely based on it (I made the character around a couple of years ago while I only stumbled upon it just last month), I think you might get the idea of how things have and will turn out.

7. KennethTheStoryteller

Upon waking up by Kendall, shaking his shoulder, He notices that there's three people who checked in the library. Upon looking to the list, it's noted that someone wants to included personality... Permission granted by Kendall.

After the place is warmed up, Kenneth decided to get up from his workplace... full and full of unorganized papers. He would get the collected books from the drop in and placed them back into the shelves. Kendall would sit down in the desk, with some sheets of paper and some extra pencils. After Kenneth carefully placed the books back, he'd sit in front of the head of the desk.

8. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

Is this roleplay based of DDLC?! OH MAH GAAAAHHHHHDDDDDD!!!!!

9. KennethTheStoryteller

(Please use the parentheses...)

10. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

(Why?)

11. KennethTheStoryteller

(To separate the narration of your character and talking out of character)

12. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

(But I didn't do my character yet)

13. KennethTheStoryteller

(Then make your character... simple, besides... this is a must do for all roleplay)

14. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

(K. I'll do it..... but later)

15. Zeroth

Zeroth 『Unlisted』

The sun had just set from the orange-purple sky when the high schooler returned home with a tired, yet content look on his face. As he would any other day, he took off his bag and jacket, hung them neatly on the coat stand, before preparing to take a warm bath. Had his parents were there with him, he would go and tell them how his day went and how he suddenly felt strangely happy that day for reasons he couldn't seem to find. Since they were away that day though, a thought came to him that maybe telling that to one of his friends would do just as fine. As outgoing as he might seem, he had never been the type to openly express his thoughts after all.

"It's true, isn't it ?"

"Of what you said to me back then."

"How even after all has gone away and changed, kindness can never truly be forgotten."

"To be reminded of such a thing again.. "

"I don't know whether I should feel happy or sad."

"So please, when the time comes for us to meet again."

"For the second, the third, or the umpteenth time.."

"Forgive me, for giving you all this kindness you never really want."

16. KennethTheStoryteller

As the two looked out of the window, seeing the orange sky fading into the purple sky. Kenneth began to reminisce past, justifable cringy events. They would look at photobook, full of images resembling a family. The photos always have the father or the mother separated... Although the thought lingered in his mind, it didn't seem to bother him now. He would get up as he headed towards his desk, cleaning. He just feels like it at the moment, consider that's what he wanted to do. Kendall would assist, taking their time cleaning.

"Hmmmm... Wooosh...."
    "Bahhh... Dooosh... Heheh... How's the paperwork on the other side, Kenneth?"
    "It's going well... We need to write something..."
    "Yep..."

17. Glitch_paradox

Glitch_paradox imposible 0-star unit

Oohoooh okay i'll join

Name: Paradox Lastname [yup, him again...]
    Role: student...?
    Race: human - umm the central database for all humans'' human...m idk cri
    Skills: seasoned with salt memelord, professional at dank kung fu, and close-range weapon user
    Photo: i deleted it but black sweatshirt, brown hair, eyes covered up, brown pants, unknown kind, and black shoes... o wow

18. Serenity(^3^)

Serenity(^3^) A smol amateur animator

Serenity, already at home, was sitting on the couch or the living room, casually writing poems for no reason. She had friends, indeed, but they were not on their devices. No, she just took a guess that they weren't, she was the one who wasn't online. She had no idea what to do, so she just laid on the couch and sighed. When was her siblings going to come home, she didn't know. Serenity looked outside the window, and she was looking straight into wilderness. That wilderness, was her backyard, full of nature and animals due to her sister. She closed all the curtains and shut all the entrances, since she knew it was a cruel world full of crimes. She already ate, brushed her teeth, changed, showered, and all that stuff. Serenity went to bed early, and slept under her blanket and on her stomach, since she didn't want paralysis. She started hearing voices, so she answered them in her mind.​

"Are You Okay?"​

"No."​

"Are You Depressed?"​

"No."​

"Are You Lonely?"​

"No."​

"Why Do You Keep On Saying No?"​

"Go Away."

"Why?"

"Just ___________"

"Who?"

"Just...."

"I'll go now. Happy Dreaming!"

"Thanks."​

19. KennethTheStoryteller

Kenneth has been constructing welcome haikus on the printer well as doodling some 'happy thoughts'. Even if he's in the library with Kendall, he can't help but feel alone... The fireplace's light slowly fades away as the library darkened... the sounds of the voices began to differentiate, although they sound similar... their personality leaks. Upon hearing these 'happy thoughts', Kenneth got up and looked at a silhouette of a rope on the floor. Looking above, it's seems to just be an empty, unfinished bird nest. Kendall would just comfort Kenneth with a hug. She notices the mood, the atmosphere within the library.
    "Kenneth... Stay strong..."
    The hug lasted briefly... She would head towards the lightswitch, flicking it. The Library lit up, shined by the lights above. She would notice an application.

20. Gacha-Gal-J

Gacha-Gal-J I was smashed

"Where is it!?" a small runt of a girl was running around the library, Looking for something.
    "Jess. Calm down." Said another girl, a little bit shorter than her.
    "Calm down?! That writing was my life's work!" The girl went back to looking.
    "You only started writing last year..." the other girl mumbled before helping.

KennethTheStoryteller likes this.