The Long Oddyssey

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by KennethTheStoryteller, Mar 29, 2018.

Tags:
  1. KennethTheStoryteller

KennethTheStoryteller 『A Trinity』

Uhhh... ok then.

Beepboxer108 likes this.
  2. OtakuFan

OtakuFan Okaasama's Child/Aika's eh.... *blush*

Doesn't matter if I died...... I did a good job...... Sayonara... sekai....

3. KennethTheStoryteller

KennethTheStoryteller 『A Trinity』

Hey... It's Dash... After Otaku's death, Aika gained a immense grudge towards the Women who claimed to be his mother... Otaku is being buried by me... Look at all that blood over there... quite the site... Kayleigh has been learn how to fly the aircraft ever since... You know... his death... The women is unable to take the veil out of her hands, as if it was stuck... I kinda have a bad feeling about bringing her along honestly... After my lovely Kay has mastered flight, we went to Lulando. There, we settled for a bit. The mother is in a separate room from Aika, since the whole grudge thing. It's very, very transparent.

A year has passed since then. We are celebrating Otaku's birthday, in which our sorrows are still lingering. The mother relationship with Aika is somewhat smoother, but still... Dangerously rough... We haven't seen the crew since we arrived back at Nehnetk village. The townfolks were surprised about our return, but ultimately knew we are gonna go overseas eventually. We prepared for the travel, getting our items along with fuel to keep the airplane running. To be honest... I noticed that my love, Kayleigh has grown more depressed. I tried to help her, I really do... but it only soften her mood, not necessarily stopping it... I hugged her deeply... I don't remember what happened afterwards...

10 months has passed. We have our first child, named Ana. She's my baby girl... Kayleigh seems to be more happier then ever. However, Aika and the mother's relationship is somewhat alright... at least there's no fight on the aircraft. I spot someone the sky, she seem to be riding one of those sweepers? She's described as a witch, or bunny person. I don't know... she's seems to be heading towards an island... Huh, I remember being here... Gacha Forest...

If I remember correctly, the path to the underworld is her- nevermind... the opening is a temporary thing, apparently... We see a cabin nearby, in which we would knock. I see a familiar face.

"Heyyyy... I remember you, you must be Dash, right?" - Akki
    "Who is this women!?" - Kayleigh
    "Calm down honey, she's the person that helped us exit the underworld... *sighs*" - Dash

The devil, Akki welcomed us in. We can see her husband, playing with his child. They sure have a lot of shotgun toys... I suppose he won her heart, with his demon hunting skills. We stayed over there for a bit to discuss about the underworld and how we can enter it once more... She said she doesn't know how to return and doesn't want to... welp... there goes my hope... to be continued.