The Pub at the End of the World

Discussion in 'Roleplay' started by Accelerator, Apr 8, 2018.

1. Accelerator

Accelerator ✿ Nil's ✿

Are you lost? Maybe looking for something? Want to badly sell your soul an item? Escaping from someone? Do you have nowhere with a roof to spend the night? Hungry but no money for food? Then chances are, you've stumbled into the place where all these problems can be solved... Or will they be made worse? Well, there's only one way to find out.​

[​IMG]

You found yourself in front of a post with a tacky sign that says "THE WORLDS END" in bold yellow text. You disregard the feeling that whoever chose the color secretly wanted to blind you.

Beneath it is a line of text that says FREE FOOD ALL DAY. Being printed in such small letters, you almost missed the first word. Printed in even smaller letters is another line at the bottom of the sign that reads: non-humans welcome

Well, that was odd. But hey, free food!

Next to the sign is a paved pathway that leads to the inn with a dubious name. The doors are wide open and you hear some some kind of music and voices of people inside.

Will you enter?

1.) Try to write more than 1 sentence for every post. It doesn't have to be long but some details are appreciated.

2. If you're going to roleplay bedroom scenes with a partner, do it in Private Message. Keep this thread clean from that kind of stuff.

3. Do not control another person's character.

4. Respect others and avoid drama.

5. Try to be creative and have fun.

Azion, Beepboxer108, Nil and 2 others like this.
  2. Wedran

Wedran Cheesy wiggler DJ

Name: wedran
    Species: human....?
    Appearance: dark grey skin, long black hair tied in a ponytail, wears a blue leather jacket and often a mask of a strange worm-like creature.

Aria Kanzaki likes this.
  3. LiviaVia

LiviaVia LiviLiviLiviLivi

I'll try...
    Name: Livia
    Species: Draculina
    Appearance
    : Pale skin, Black slight white long hair, red eyes, wear a gothic dress

Aria Kanzaki likes this.
  4. Accelerator

Accelerator ✿ Nil's ✿

[​IMG]

Sitting at the reception desk, a boy with beady red eyes takes out the log book, writes down your name and formally welcomes you in the establishment.

"Welcome to Worlds End, finest pub and inn at the end of known existence. I'm Accel, temporary boss of the place while the owner's away. How may I serve you?"

For some unknown reason, he looks like the exact identical copy of a certain guild manager from another story.

The way he asked his question conflicts with the frown on his face, as if he really wasn't into his job and was just being forced to do it.

Accel squints his eyes at the man wearing a long wobbling mask of sorts. To him, it looked like a cross between a giraffe and an axolotl. He opened his mouth momentarily and was about to say something but closed it again and turned his head to look at the other newcomer.

"Hello miss. A word of caution: With regards to your diet, the other patrons are not part of the selection of food that we offer. Although we will try our best to cater to your every needs and comfort, harming others would not end good for you."

Accel gave each of Wedran and Livia keys to their respective rooms and wished them a happy stay.

"You may stay for as long as necessary. If you have any more question, I'm usually staying here. If not, then you'll probably find me at the bar."

5. StolenHeart II

StolenHeart II Professional Slacker

Name: Heart
    Species: Collective spirit
    Appearance: Four humanoids, two little girls, one wimpy man, and one creepy doll. They are always together, one way or the other.

6. Accelerator

Accelerator ✿ Nil's ✿

The next group to enter the pub was a more curious sight than the last. A group of four? Or was it just a single entity? Either way, Accel simply wrote "Heart" in the log book and gave the group a key to one of the rooms that had 3 beds.

Accel was about to reach out to pat the brown-haired girl's head but stopped. For a short moment, he shivered and felt as if the doll that the other blonde girl was holding was glaring at him. He shrugged it off and tried to ignore the feeling. He gave each of the girls a candy each instead before wishing them a happy stay.

7. Christina Chan

Christina Chan Introverted Extrovert

Name: Christina
    Species: Human
    Appearance: My profile pic
    <-------
    Siblings: Misara, Human trap brown haired male(Gay)

8. MarkedSniper

MarkedSniper The Silent Listener

Name: Mark
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Normal skin with some bandages and acars around body, black and a bit messy hair, blue and green eyes,old and worn brown jacket and green t-shirt, grey cargo jeans and black boots, and lower mask with fake grin and zipper on it

9. DarkMagician

DarkMagician The derpy master of all the gacha units

Name:Adriana
    Species: vampire
    Appearence: B2eejSVCYAAF4Rt.jpg

10. KennethTheStoryteller

KennethTheStoryteller 『A Trinity』

#10 KennethTheStoryteller, Apr 8, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2018
    An teenage boy has entered the inn for free food. That and he wanted a break from his wandering journey. The question is whether he has the fuel to interacted with other people in the inn... He would approach the receptionist and write down on the forms that was given to him. He would look at himself when he would write the appearance... too blue...
    (For convenience)

11. Aria Kanzaki

Aria Kanzaki Determined Kid Antagonist That Made From L.O.V.E.

Name: Aria
    Species: Vampire
    Appearance
    :
    [​IMG]

MarkedSniper likes this.
  12. Serenity(^3^)

Serenity(^3^) A smol amateur animator

Name: Serenity Fujita
    Species: Human-ish Spirit-ish
    Appearance:
    12b49336-ce2a-4dab-a804-99023c5597fb.png

(She decided to add more details)
    The important details about me: I'm a 14 year old who is a kuudere, and there is something off about me...
    (At The Back Of The Page)

Help Me

13. Accelerator

Accelerator ✿ Nil's ✿

Oh dear. It seems Accel fell asleep on the desk again. He cocked his head once left and once right, creating that crisp sound from the bones of his neck. After the short exercise, he looked down at the slips and glanced at the waiting patrons.

"I'm very sorry for making you wait. Welcome to Worlds End, a place outside the flow of time and space. May each of you have a happy stay."

Accel gave each of the newcomers keys to their respective rooms, making sure that the humans won't be sleeping beside the rooms of the vampires. He doesn't want the tragedy from last time to happen again.

The pub was originally made with intention as a place of reprieve for wary souls and arc for the next apocalypse- the one that got cancelled a few years ago. Having lost its original purpose, the pub became what it currently is- a lodging that offered free services until the day that the magic that made it would run out... If it ever runs out. Not that it would, considering it siphons energy from the whole fabric of eternity (plus a little bit of excess life force from the lodgers, but they don't need to know that).

Accel looked at the last two words on the spirit-girl's slip. "Help Me." It disturbs him somewhat, for he wasn't entirely sure if it was a genuine concern or just another prank of a spirit.

(((You guys may start to rp whenever. It'll be boring if it dies after people just logged. rip rip)))

MarkedSniper likes this.
  14. KennethTheStoryteller

K. would head towards his room number... there's a lot of rooms... Let's see... Room 9272... Ok. He boy would walk through the stairs and onwards through the corridor. He would feel an immense pressure from his chest... besides huffing and puff, he's generally hungry. He opened his room door and put his items that he had carried onto the sofa. He heads down stairs to go to the tavern within the inn.

15. DarkMagician

Adriana:*walks to room past kenneth far away bc they dont want vamps near humans, looks for room 9357, far from the humans, goes in and sleeps, only bc vampires cant stand light, but found out her skin is light proof, looks out the window to see what end world look like, and watches sailor weed: Screenshot_2018-04-08-19-16-42.jpg Screenshot_2018-04-08-19-16-59.jpg *

16. KennethTheStoryteller

(Really...? Wow. °~\)
    K. arrived at the tavern, sitting in front of the tavernkeeper. He would order some bottles of root beer and some ice cream, nahhh... it's a bit too early for that. He would quickly change his order before the tavernkeeper would reach to the barrel. He ordered some chow mein and some beef with it. The Tavernkeeper still head towards the barrel, flicking the switch. The noodle and the beef slowly flows through the tap... He would pass the bowl of chow mein to K... The boy would drink it.

17. DarkMagician

Adriana: *finished the last episode o f sailor weed, went to Arias room and knocked, no one was home, so went to knock on ks door*

18. Serenity(^3^)

Serenity(^3^) A smol amateur animator

Serenity quietly walked through the hallways, looking for a lonely room. She didn't want to disturb the people who might be sleeping or doing something. She suddenly found one that was the last room. Room 10000, she quietly opened the door, trying not to make it creek. She found that the room was neatly organized, but was casual. She hid under the covers.

"Am I safe here? In this measily room? I won't come out until a few hours. I don't know anyone."

"Never Trust Anyone."

19. KennethTheStoryteller

(Wanna join @Gacha-Gal-J ?)
    K. was not as his room. He continued to get more things to eat to fill his stomache... he instantly became full... he sent private message to his lass on whether she will join him. The question is which J. he'll see... He heard knocking as he went back upstairs. He see a vampire, I think...
    "Hello."

20. DarkMagician

Adriana:*sees k*
    Hey, hows ur day?
    *then leaves to see serenity*