Yandere Simulator

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Iri-chan, Mar 30, 2018.

1. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

#1 Iri-chan, Mar 30, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2018
    YanSim is a stealth anime game, where you play as an emotionless Yandere girl who must eliminate all of the girls who love the boy that makes her feel emotions. If you don't know what a Yandere is, it's baciacly a personality that offten appears in animes. It reffers to a character (ussualy a female) that is nice and sweet on the outside, but is dangerous on the inside and would harm people just for the sake of love (a good exemple would be Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki, a.k.a. the Yandere queen). So, this game is a simulation of how a Yandere's life is. Also suport the game's developer, Yandere dev. He's an independent dev, who relies on volunires. So If you can produce models, voice act, music or do oficial ilustrations for the game, you should defenely help Yandere dev, so that he can get the demo out sooner :D !

Ź3pHýŘ likes this.
  2. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

I know I messed up the titel and writed Smulator, insted of Simulator. Just ignore the missing "i".

3. Aria Kanzaki

Aria Kanzaki Determined Kid Antagonist That Made From L.O.V.E.

You still can fix it

4. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

I trier but I coulden't do it. But do you inspest from a Common 1-Star Unit, like me?

5. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

Hi, guys! It's me, Iri-chan! I just wanted to say that I made a Poll, where you can vote on who's your favourite Yandere Simulator rival! Don't forget to vote!

6. Ź3pHýŘ

Ź3pHýŘ A Crazy Pickle Has Appeared!

Very detailed one, i wonder if Yandere sim is free. (._.)

7. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

Yandere Simulator is curentuly in develpoment, so right now it's free and you can download the debug biulds and the demo will be free aswell. But the final version will cost about 15$.

Ź3pHýŘ likes this.
  8. Iri-chan

Iri-chan Pls help me

Hey, guys! It's me, Iri-chan! I just wanted to say that I made a Yandere Simulator club leaders Poll, where you can vote on who's your favourite Yandere Simulator club leader! Don't forget to vote!

Ź3pHýŘ likes this.